Katerina works in the firm Probate Group. Her areas of practice include, probate litigation, trust litigation, conservatorship litigation, fiduciary litigation, probate administration, trust administration, appeals and financial elder abuse. Her practice also includes family law litigation, elder abuse, restraining orders, as well as the specific area of law involving family law and probate crossover.
Katerina graduated from Pepperdine University School of Law and earned her J.D. in 2002. Katerina also received a Certificate in Dispute Resolution from the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, at Pepperdine University School of Law. She was admitted to California State Bar in 2005.
She belongs to professional associations and memberships such as State Bar of California, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Beverly Hills Bar Association, Lawyers of Distinction, American Institute of Trial Lawyers, Elite Lawyer, American Academy of Attorneys, American Institute of Legal Counsel, and American Institute of Legal Professionals.
She has received the following Certifications and Awards 2020/2021
- Lawyer of Distinction, 2020/2021
- Top Rated Lawyer In California, 2021
- The Lawyers of Distinction 2021, Litigator of the Year
- American Institute of Trial Lawyers 2021
- Elite Lawyer 2021
- Best California Attorney, American Academy of Attorneys 2021
- “10 Best Attorneys” For Client Satisfaction American Institute of Legal Counsel