FREE SEMINAR – HOW TO USE THE LAW TO EFFECTIVELY PROTECT AND OPERATE YOUR BUSINESS – SAN JOSE
- Title: Free Seminar on how to use the law effectively to protect and operate your business.
- Area: Los Gatos, Campbell, San Jose, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Cupertino, Morgan Hill, Milpitas, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
- Date: Saturday, May 19, 2018
- Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Location: Hilton San Jose
- Address: 300 Almaden Blvd., San Jose
At the seminar, you will learn the following and much more:
- Which type of entity you should choose to operate your business- Sole proprietorship, S-corporation, C-corporation, LLC, etc. There are certain advantages and disadvantages that are associated with each one. Learn the difference.
- What you need to incorporate or form an LLC and the process. Learn the process and protect yourself personally from the liability of your company
- What you need to do to comply with corporate laws so your corporation or LLC will be protected
- The agreements your company needs to have in place to protect the shareholders and founders and why they are needed
- The agreements your company should have in place to protect it from its employees and vendors and why they are needed
- The agreements and plans your company should have in place to issue stock options, stock warrants, etc.
- Raising capital through the private placement memorandum